Ians 2006 wishlist
- Macro extension tubes.
- Slide and B&W film.
- Equipment to develop B&W film.
- Scanner calibration targets.
- Negative holders like this
- grey card - not much use without a spot meter, see below.
- Polarising filter.
- A wide-angle lens, perhaps 18-24 mm. The fisheye is a little too wide sometimes, and it distorts the view.
- Fuji Velvia 50 or 100 - not 100F!
- Fuji Provia 100F or 400F
Uses the cheap and simple C-41 process normally used for colour print film
- Kodak BW400CN
- Ilford XP2 400
- Fuji Neopan 400CN (discontinued?)
- Dresden dolls - Yes virginia
- Basement Jaxx - Crazy itch radio
- Placebo - Meds
- Hilltop Hoods - Clown prince
- Beck - Information
- Faithless - To All New Arrivals
- Penny Arcade Volume 1: Attack of the Bacon Robots! and Penny Arcade Volume 2: Epic Legends of the Magic Sword Kings!
- Yotsuba&! volumes 1, 2, and/or 3 (W:Yotsuba&!)
- A simple multimeter
- Components to make a Dew heater for my camera ($9.75, not including the batteries)
(To stop the lens from fogging up during long night-time exposures)
- Smart battery charger
- Hand-held spot meter - a few hundred dollars
- Pentax LX - several hundred dollars (info)
- Gaoersi 6Ã17 panoramic camera - a grand, not including the large-format lens (yikes!)
- Fotoman 617 body - $2400... yeah
- A Cokin filter set.