Ians photographic equipment
Back to Ians photography
In reverse order of purchase/use:
- Hoya infrared R72 - Ï58
- 49â58 mm and 52â58 mm step-up rings
- Hoya neutral density NDÃ2, NDÃ4, and NDÃ8 - Ï55
- Two UV filters from Grandpa, one Ï49 and the other Ï52. A Ï67 Hoya UV filter came on the Rikenon 28-100 zoom.
- Prisma 1A filter - Ï49.
- Hoya circular polariser - Ï52.
- Arrow soft spot filter - Ï46.
- Mystery yellow filter - Heliopan Y 2 54/2
- A-P bulk film loader with 20 cartridges. Purchased through eBay on 2007-03-26.
- Soligor Spot Meter. Purchased through eBay on 2007-05-07.
- A-P film development kit including a small tank with an adjustable spiral (135/127/120 sizes).
- Gorillapod SLR-zoom with Manfrotto 484RC2 ball-head with quick-release plate.