Roll:2011-01-23 Ilford FP4+
- Ricoh XR-20sp
- Rikenon P 1:2.0 50mm
- ISO 125/22Â°
Started on Black Mountain Tower in Canberra, then a few photos in Cowra on the way home, and finished at the 2011 Bathurst 12 Hour event two weeks later.
- Kodak HC-110, dilution âHâ (1:64)
- 18 minutes
- Two inversions at the start of every minute, including the first
- Kodak indicator stop bath, 1:64
- Ilford Rapid Fixer, 1:64, 5 minutes with similar agitation as the developer
- Using the âIlford techniqueâ, then a good soak in de-ionised water with Ilfotol 1:200
Nikon Coolscan V ED @ 4000 spi. Greyscale with auto exposure.
Good. A little on the âthickâ side (over exposed/developed). I clearly have focusing problems with my XR-20. I think the mirror is a little loose, throwing off the geometry of the SLR arrangement.