Roll:2011-05-07 Ilford FP4+
- Yashica Electro 35 GSN
- Yashinon DX 1:1.7 45 mm
- ISO 125/22Â°
Mostly Gem and Bradie wood chopping at the Bathurst Show, then Mother's Day lunch the next day.
(processed in same tank as roll:2011-02-04 Ilford FP4+)
- Kodak HC-110, dilution âHâ (1:64)
- 18 minutes
- Two inversions at the start of every minute, including the first
- Kodak indicator stop bath, 1:64
- Ilford Rapid Fixer, 1:64, 5 minutes with similar agitation as the developer
- Using the âIlford techniqueâ, then a good soak in de-ionised water with Ilfotol 1:200
Nikon Coolscan V ED @ 4000 spi. Greyscale with auto exposure.